Anviz 5V POE Splitter for Time Attendance
POE-SPL splitter is an IEEE 802.3af standards-based remote powered device with resonable price, high performance and high reliability. It is used to split the electric power and data signal which transmitted through network cable.
POE-SPL supporting the use of power sourcing equipment(PSE) compliant with IEEE802.3af standard, to provide both data and power for those network equipments which nor support PoE.
Warranty Period: 6 Month
• Support IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard.
• Support 10/100M high speed data transmission.
• Auro-inducting the power.
• Support DC36V-57V power input satisfying different application environments.
• Support output DC5V and DC12V simultaneously for different needs.
• Output DC 5V (USB), DC 12V (2 Pin terminal block), MAX 13W.
• AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX.
• Circuit Isolation Protection.
• Delivers Power Up to 100 Meters.
|1||ANVIZ Product Booklet|